Friday, August 21, 2015

Finished reading This Man

In all honesty I have about two chapters left but I peeked enough to let you know what all happens. Ava finds out something she doesn't like about Jesse. Then she leaves him. Calls off their relationship and everything. But its not that she doesn't like this type of thing, its because he kept if from her. So basically she feels lied to. Betrayed. Then she finds more things about Jesse that he refused to tell her about while being together. So you can see how upset this woman is over certain things. So she cuts him out of her life completely. Luckly this is only the first book in the series. If I remember correctly there are three books in all. And I'm already requesting the next book from the library. But I loved the book. Its a little slow in the beginning because the two main characters are on each other like rabbits. But the story line is really good. I loved it and I suggest you all go read the book if you haven't yet. But I'm going to head out. I have some Ebooks I have to read, so expect posts on those. So until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment