Saturday, August 22, 2015

About halfway through All Fired Up

Defiantly not a book meant to be read in public. Its super detailed for certain parts. I really need to stop reading these kinds of books. They aren't good for my health. If you know what I mean. Anyways I am kind of curious on how this book is going to play out. Things just get more interesting the more I read the book. But lets get talking about the book. Well, we know that we have a company that helps men with special dates and events. Of course while doing recon works, our leading man Parker takes on more then he can handle. He ends up having the hots for our leading lady at first sight. It actually takes him by complete surprise. Anyways our leading lady finally comes to her senses about a third of the way through the book. With a little help with her carefree best friend. But I don't her best friend wanted our leading lady to end up sleeping with our leading man and his best friend just hours into her new found single life. And that is where things start to get really steamy in the book. Like I need to take a break from reading just to cool down kind of steamy. But sadly our leading lady's good mood got smothered by her stupid brainless ex because he still doesn't know anything about her. At least she has Parker to turn to when she wants her favorite flowers. I just wonder how and when Parker is going to tell her the truth. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment