Sunday, August 2, 2015

Started reading All Fired Up by Vivian Arend and Elle Kennedy

Since I have so many Ebooks, I think its time to read them. It would also help having me catch up on my reading goal on Goodreads. Anyways, the only down side to these Ebooks is that I don't know what they are about. I go into these things completely blind. I can't even peak at the back to get a little hint on what the book is about. It is just all completely a guessing game. Kind of makes it more fun in away. Anyways, my latest read is All Fired Up. So far I've only read the first chapter and I didn't get much. All I got was that we have this company that helps men be romantic and that the latest client is completely clueless. And I'm not saying about being romantic, he is completely clueless about the girl he is dating. Honestly I'm not sure why the girl is with him. The guy is an idiot. It also doesn't help that he is two timing our leading lady with one of her co-workers. Shocker there, not. But I'm kind of curious on how this story is going to play out. We all know she is going to fall for one of the guys at the romance company called DreamMakers. We just don't know which one. So until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment