Friday, August 14, 2015

Started reading This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas

Oh this book. I just started it and the drama has already started. Also our leading man is throwing the desperate vibes as if he was a waterfall. Anyways, I honestly started this book yesterday, but due to personal events I couldn't post until now. So far I'm enjoying the book. I'm about twenty percent in and things have already started to get steamy. But there are still some questions going around as I read the book. Like who is Sarah? Why is Jesse Ward so smitten by Ava? What is his hotel really? Stuff like that. It kind of makes me want to read this book more. Now if only I don't get too embarrassed reading the sexy parts in public. I don't know why, but I do. Don't judge me. Wish I could write more. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment