Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Almost finished reading Every Last Breath

Its sad to see that I am almost done with the book and the whole series. I really enjoyed it. More then enjoyed, I loved it. Also Roth is not a party pooper. Anyways, I have like thirty pages left of the book and I can't tell you everything that has happened. I wish I could but that would just ruin the whole book. But I can give you little bits our of the story line. Starting with that Roth is not a party pooper, Layla meets Grim and her mother, Roth looses Bambi, all hell breaks loose at a makeshift church, someone dies again, Layla learns something big to save the world and Roth tries to talk her out of it, Layla makes a sacrifice, and that is about it. There is more but that would just ruin the book. But this is defiantly a book I'd recommend for everyone to read. In fact I'd recommend the whole series if you haven't read it. I just can't wait to see what else Jennifer L. Armentrout has in store for us. But until then I'll have to catch up on everything else she has written. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment