Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Finished reading Compromising Positions

Nothing like keeping the computer home to get some reading done. I was able to read and finish the book. Which is a good accomplishment for me. Anyways, the book was okay. I liked it, but I'm not a fan of slow books. I am all about the action happening right away and all the drama that makes a good romance. But this book did have some good drama towards the end. Wasn't the tear jerker like I had expected, but still good. If you guys want to know what happens in the book, go read it. Not much happens really since the last time I posted about the book. The two main characters finally give in to their feelings. Some secrets get revealed. The two main characters break up. And I'm pretty sure you can guess the rest. Not one of my faves out all the books I have read, but not one of the worst books I have read. Its just average to me. But either way. Don't let my words make you not want to read the book. If you want to read it, go right ahead. You just like it more then me. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment