Saturday, August 8, 2015

Reading Compromising Positions part 3

Before I put everything on hold, I actually got pretty far in the book. Not far enough that I can tell you a lot that is going on, but enough to let you know that our leading man is an idiot. I would of reacted the same way our leading lady did if a guy gave me a car as a thank you and a goodbye gift. That would just make me feel used. Also David has no class. He does something he has never done before and then tries to pull away the next day. Like he is trying to gain the control he lost. Another reason why our leading lady was about to kill him and why he is such an idiot. But I'm not saying our leading lady isn't all innocent in this messed up complicated relationship. She has her faults too. Like the fact she overthinks everything. She kind of reminds me of....well me. Thats just sad. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment