Saturday, August 8, 2015

Started reading Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Everything is on hold. Why? Because I just got my hands on a book that I've been dying to read. Its still freshly on the market by being out for only a week and a half. I've heard some good things about this book and I just know its going to be good. Best series so far by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Even though the Lux series was pretty good and I hadn't read the other series she has, this one still takes the cake. I am dying to see who she chooses. I'm one hundred percent Team Roth right here. If any of you know who she picks in the end, don't tell me. It would ruin the book if you do. But I'm really excited to get this book opened and get back into the world of gargoyles and demons. But I'm going to head out right now, I'm already on the 13th page of the book and its already getting good. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment