Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Almost done reading Beautiful Sacrifice

So I won't finish the book until I'm alone in my room, because there is going to be some ugly tears coming from me. I say this because a break up scene is about to play out and I take those to heart. Like I said before, I get really into these books. Anyways, Falyn was the idiot and cut the cord of Taylor. Well she says that they needed a break so he could really think about his future. Well, he just so happens to mess up during his small time line of a week and ends up sleeping with some random woman at the bar while visiting his brother. Maddoxes are known to do the drastic things while trying to forget about the girl that stole their heart, only to learn that it never works because they still feel lost. Anyways, Taylor gets drunk once again and tells Falyn everything. I give him props for it but also kind of want to smack him for it. But now the road is a little bumpy and hopefully they will work it out. Sadly we all know that its not going to happen. So before I begin bawling in the middle of work, I'm putting the book aside. I don't need people to see me tear up because the series tends to rip my heart of my chest, rips it into pieces, stomps on it, and then puts it back together later on in the book. But that is what makes a good book. Right? You need to have all the feels in order to agree that the book is worth every star that it gets. But I'll probably won't post again about the book, sadly. I have like two or three chapters left and its going to be brutal. But read the book and all the others. I highly recommend it. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment