Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Reading Faking Perfect

I hate afternoon shifts at work. I don't get any reading done. Anyways while things are slow, I thought I'd squeeze in a small post about the book. First things first, there is something fishy going on with our main character, Lexi's mom. I'm not sure what it is yet but something isn't adding up. And it has to do with Lexi's dad. I'm thinking that there is more to the stories that her mother is telling her. I could be wrong, but its a gut feeling I got. Its like I have a feeling her mom is just lying to her. Who knows? I could be wrong for all we know. Anyways, the book is okay right now. I'm only a few chapters in and its too early to say what I think so far. But I'm going to head out and hope to read a little bit more before it gets crazy again. Or, before I have to go home. I never get anything done there. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment