Saturday, June 27, 2015

Almost done reading Faking Perfect

So I'm not sure where I left off on this book but a lot has happened in the few pages I have read. Okay I may be almost done with it but who is focusing on the details. Anyways, Lexi's mom gets a new boyfriend and Lexi doesn't like him. She has every right to be. You end up hating him too when you read the book. Anyways, things get complicated for Lexi. She fights nonstop with Tyler because you know he wants more, but is too stubborn and too proud to say anything. Then Lexi ends up dating her long time crush, Ben. You end up hating that guy too. But everything blows up in Lexi's face, but she feels a little better because she is no longer pretending. Of course something happens between Lexi and her mom's boyfriend to the point that Lexi has decided to leave. I know that at this point I say about time. Also I have come to realize that I didn't mention a detail in this book. Lexi got a hold of her dad. So I was a little wrong with my theory, as always, but I'm glad that she is trying to fix things with her dad. Thats where I left off and this is most likely my last post. If something big happens then I'll let you ASAP. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment