Saturday, June 27, 2015

Final thoughts Faking Perfect and back to reading Beautiful Sacrifice

So I'm officially don't with Faking Perfect. I'm so glad that Lexi got the slap in the face she needed. I didn't like Ben anyways. But Lexi finally visited her father after so many years and it went pretty well. Also I found out that my theory was correct in a way. So I was wrong and I was right at the same time. That doesn't happen a lot. But I liked the book and it made me smile occasionally. The book just had all of the situations that just made you want to read to see what happened and if some people would get the wake up calls they needed. Also you wanted to know if Lexi and Tyler finally end up together, which everyone knows that they do. But get the book when it comes out if you don't already have it preordered or whatever. I know sometimes some companies release the book ahead of scheduled. But either way read the book.

But with Faking Perfect out of the way, I can finally finish up Beautiful Sacrifice. I still can't get past how much I'm loving Taylor at the moment. He is awesome and I want a guy like a Maddox brother. If you read the books, you'll know why. I love the books so far and Jamie hasn't disappointed me yet. Also I'm still super happy that I finally have a book signed by her. But I'm going to read the book and hopefully wrap it up by tomorrow. I'm just dying to see how this romance is going to play out. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment