Sunday, June 21, 2015

Reading Beautiful Sacrifice

I fell in love with this book the moment Taylor first came in. I don't know why. Probably has to do that he is a Maddox. I don't know, but I love the guy. It also could be the fact that Taylor reminds me so much of Travis. Thank you for that Jamie. I missed reading Beautiful Disaster because of Travis's personality. Anyways our leading lady, who's name I can't remember how to spell at the moment, is playing really hard to get because she knows that Taylor is bad news. Sadly when a Maddox is put up to a challenge they take it on. So our leading lady gets suckered into a date and she is pretty much done for. I can tell you that right now and she hasn't even gone on her date with Taylor yet. But I'm going to head out. I haven't been reading much and I'm sorry about that. I recently got with the times and got an Xbox. So I've been playing with that more then anything, but I'm stuck in one of my games and I don't want to play it again. I might just started the whole thing over. Anyways, I'll post again one day. Hopefully soon. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment