Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Reading Faking Perfect part 2

I have less then six days to finish this book and I'm not even halfway. I'm not even a third. That must make me a horrible person. Anyways, the book just got interesting. I told you someone always gets attached in a no strings attached relationship. I'm just surprised on who it actually was that admitted it. Of course Tyler is a little drunk when he admits that and then tries to play it off as if he was only joking. But the damage was done. She is now ready to cut all ties and move on. But he on the other hand wants to seduce her into holding on just a little longer. I am guessing she is going to fall in love with him somewhere down the road as well. Now it all depends on when and how Tyler is going to win her over. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment