Thursday, June 4, 2015

Finished reading Sour Lake

Is it bad that I'm actually glad this book is over? I'm not saying that because its a bad book. I mean after a point, I couldn't put it down. But it was a little too graphic for my taste. Like the author almost goes into complete detail with each death in the book. Kind of makes me want to put the book down and say 'nope, I can't do this. Screw it.', but I don't. I stuck through it just for you guys. Anyways, there are a lot of deaths towards the end. There is something going on in this small little town and you die if you talk about it or know about it. The ending is pretty intense because they have to try to defeat this thing. And, let me tell you that it is nearly indestructible. So honestly I'm not really done with the book. I don't even know how they defeat the monster, but I'm willing to find out. Either way, go check out the book but only if you don't have a vivid imagination like I do. The book gets pretty graphic and crazy. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment