Thursday, June 18, 2015

Taking a break from The Devil Laughed

I still think the uncle did it. Anyways, I have to take a break from the book. Why? Because it is taking me too damn long to read the book. I can at least say that I have made it halfway through the book now. Also another reason why I'm not reading the book much is because I'm too easily distracted by the new toys that the fam is now getting. Like new computer games and also we finally have a game system that works. Thank the Lord for my mother giving in on that one. Now if only I had a brother throwing a fit because he has to share. Kids these days. Anyways, not much has happened in the book besides we have feuding families on our hands. One is accusing the other of stealing, while the other family is calling the first family total liars. I don't care what their problems are, I just want to know if I'm right. The uncle has motive to kill his own damn sister. But I'm going to head out. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment