Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Finally halfway through Beautiful Sacrifice

In all honesty, I'm way farther then halfway. Goodreads just likes to lie to me from time to time. Anyways, Taylor is finally getting under Falyn's skin. He is also implying to start a serious relationship. Not sure how she would react to that, but if I were her, I'd be all over that boy. Just saying. Sadly not much has happened since I last posted, but I thought I would make something small. The next post will be when I finish the book, which will hopefully be today. Its supposed to be a slow day, meaning I should get a lot of reading done. Right now Falyn and Taylor are on their way to Illinois and they did the little experiment of kissing. Sure why not, since Tyler got his fill of the girl. Luckly Taylor just blew her out of the water which most likely scared the poor girl because she has no idea what she is feeling. Way to go Taylor, do it the Maddox way. I'm just kidding. I love these books and I tend to get a little too into them. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment