Monday, June 15, 2015

Reading The Devil Laughed

Hey guys sorry again for not writing. Family vacation was a lot of fun and now I'm trying to get used to my own time zone. Sadly my body refuses to leave the East Coast because I'm still running on that time zone. Anyways, I'm about a third of the way through the book. I'm still not sure what the book is supposed to be about, but I'm learning along the way. Our main character who is telling the story is named Moriah Dru. She is a private investigator to find missing children, mainly. But due to the resurfacing of a cold case she takes on a new client that is more then a handful. Probably has to do with the fact that the new client is twelve and is in search of answers about her mother. In all honesty I think the uncle did it hands down. The whole case is pretty big and the story on what happened is pretty long. If you want to know about the missing mother and sunk boat more, read the book because if I tell you everything, you just might not read the book. Anyways, I think someone is after Dru because she is sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. Makes the book even more interesting. But I'm going to continue reading and hopefully finish the book by the end of the week. Especially when I have Beautiful Sacrifice calling my name. I'm so happy to finally get my hands on that book.

No comments:

Post a Comment