Monday, June 29, 2015

Reading Beautiful Sacrifice part 2

Taylor is ruthless. Falyn doesn't stand a chance with this guy. But apparently she is trying to get to the same town Taylor is from. I'm not sure why, but she apparently has to get there. Even if she has to stand Taylor's charm the whole way there. But this book just gets more interesting by the minute. Loving it so far. Anyways I'm about halfway through the book. I know I should be farther along, but I'm not. I keep getting distracted because I suck. Right now I'm kind of curious on how this book is going to wrap up into the others. They all do in some way or form. Also I want to know Falyn's secret. What is this girl holding back? It drives me nuts. But I'm going to head out right now because I have reading to do and I have nothing else to say. Boo. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment