Thursday, June 18, 2015

Started reading Beautiful Sacrifice by Jamie McGuire

Nothing like feeding my Maddox Brother obsession by reading the third...ish fourth...ish book in the series. I guess it all depends on how you look at it. Anyways, I'm super excited to read the book. I know half of you have read the book already, but I was on vacation and I just got it. I know I have been home for a few days but I had a lot of mail to go through. I think I might of lost some of it as well. Anyways I am going to dive right into this book and see where it takes me. All I have to say is that its about time to we get to the twins. Also its going to be sad when the series is over. What will I do with no more Maddox Brothers books? I love those guys. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment