Monday, June 22, 2015

Started reading Faking Perfect by Rebecca Phillips

All books are on hold at this time because I got an advance copy in the mail today. It isn't really advanced since the book comes out on June 30. That gives me eight days to tell you what I think about the book before it comes out. I honestly don't think I can do it, but I'm going to try. Anyways I just started the book. I'm only about three chapters in and they are pretty short. All we know is that out lead character is secretly sleeping with the school's bad boy. She is keeping it a secret because she has an image that she made for herself that she has to keep in tact. I find it kind of lame, but I guess that is how the character thinks she is going to survive and get out of the life she is in. But I have a feeling on where this story is going to go. Everybody knows that you can't just sleep with someone without someone forming feelings for the other. It could be the guy she is sleeping with, or it could be her. Maybe both. I guess I'll just have to read to find out. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment