Sunday, May 31, 2015

Almost done reading The Stone Prince

Hey guys, you are probably wondering where the hell I have been. Sorry, I decided to not take any books with me while I went to go see the awesome dudes of All Time Low. Biggest mistake of my life because that meant I actually had to socialize with my mother in the car. I was pretty bored. Anyways, I had a fun weekend, only to get called into work as soon as I got back into town. Its like they know. Luckly my trip to the East coast is just around the corner and this week is going to feel like forever. Funny thing is that I just noticed that I'll be in New York the same time as my favorite people. Different cities but same state. Maybe we'll cross paths when we get to Baltimore, maybe not. Who knows? Anyways, lets get to the real reason we are all here. Talking about the book. Okay so our main characters finally did the dirty deed. Blew both of their minds away and Katie almost told Jorlan that she loved him. Almost. But I'm thinking our big leading man is falling in love with her as well. Which is good, because she is good for him. But sadly Jorlan's brother has gotten into the picture. Well sort of. Either way his is set to ruin Jorlan's life and thinks that he just has to bed the woman that broke the curse. Funny thing is that he set his eyes out for the wrong woman. Lucky for Jorlan though. But I'm going to wrap up this book. This is honestly the last post on it. Sorry about that but that is just the way the cookie crumbles. I don't know what book I'm reading next. It could be Beautiful Sacrifice (if it arrives in the mail), or it could be any of the other fifty books I own. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment