Sunday, May 10, 2015

Getting there. (The Hollow)

Okay so the weekend so far has been pretty quiet. I have been able to get a lot of reading done. Which leads me to inform you that I'm about two thirds of the way through the book. Even though it feels like I should be pretty much done by now. Anyways, there are more questions then there are answers. We still don't know who Caspian or Nikolas really are. We still don't know why Kristan was by the river on the day she disappeared. We don't even find out why Caspian doesn't like Nikolas. What we do learn is that Kristan had a secret boyfriend. Not much is learned about that other then that the guy's name starts with the letter D. That is is. Also that D and Kristan were fighting a lot before she disappeared. I might also ruin the fact that Kristan is really dead. They find her body farther down the river, but that is about it. You pretty much get the feeling that she is dead, but aren't a hundred percent sure until you get about halfway through the book. At the moment I'm still wondering if my questions will ever be answered. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment