Friday, May 22, 2015

Started reading Broken Juliet by Leisa Rayven

Another badass book cover. I know I swore, but its the only way I can describe the cover. Its too cool to be pretty. Anyways, I had to con my mom into breaking my budget to get this one. I basically just gave up my CD budget for it. Which is fine by me because I loved the first one and I just had to read this. But sadly I won't officially start reading it until I am a little bit further in Sour Lake. This will just be my motivation to do just that. Luckly I can't watch anymore of The Walking Dead because my computer screen is being a butt. So I have to watch it on the smart TV in our house, but that is impossible with seven people all fighting over one TV. We have others in the house, its just the best one we have. Anyways, I'm going to head out. I have a lot of reading to do. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment