Saturday, May 2, 2015

Reading Dangerous Secrets

Before I talk about the book I'm currently reading, I will have to say that I would like to get part two of Never Never. How dare they end the book with more questions than answers. I would like to know how it all started. Not cool guys and its just mean doing what you did.

Enough of my small book ramble because if I continue, I'll spill the beans on what all happens. I don't wan to do that, luckly I have Dangerous Secrets to talk about. Everything is slowly starting to make sense now. Also there are some parts where I try my hardest not to smile or laugh. People would just look at me weird if I did. Especially at work. Anyways, Jake is about to murder his brothers. Only because one copped a feel while Taryn was sleeping. Another crawled into bed with her. Then there is one that wanted a kiss from her if he guessed her name right. I feel bad for the guy because he has no idea what his feelings for Taryn should be and his brother's are just not making it easy on him. I don't know what I would do in that situation, both Jake's and Taryn's. I'm just glad that we have internet back on at work. Technology decided to bite it today. Just went I get a whole bunch of guest ready to check in. I hated my life at that moment, but now that everything is done and over with, I can finally relax. Unless I have to make pancake batter again. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment