Sunday, May 24, 2015

Still reading Sour Lake

It feels like I should be farther in this book, but Goodreads hates me and likes to laugh in my face. Apparently I am only like sixty percent through this book. It is making me mad. Anyways, things are going pretty crazy in this book. There are things that aren't what they appear to be. Some crazy men that die if they talk about what they found drilling. Then add in a forest full of dead bodies hanging from trees like slaughtered cattle and you got a book that is just as crazy as Sign. I think these books would be awesome games because they are so outrageous that a movie couldn't put these to justice. You basically have to experience the whole thing yourself. And, what better way then playing an interactive game. I'm just saying. If you were all wondering because I haven't really talked about it until I started reading this book, I did finish Sign and I have no words on that book. Just read it and you might as well get this one too because they are both equally crazy good. It just boggles your mind in a good way. Anyways, I'm probably going to take a break from this book for a while. I have a ton of other books I have to read. Even though I want to finish this book, but it is making me read slow and puts me behind schedule. I will pick it up as soon as I finish the huge stack I got. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment