Friday, May 8, 2015

Reading The Hollow

Okay, I'm about a third of the way through the book. Which means I am farther then I 'originally' was. Sadly I'm not reading this book as fast as I'd like because its a slow book. Its kind of like one of the mystery books you read and you have to read it slow to gather every little detail. This book is exactly like that. Like I said before her friend goes missing and is declared dead after being gone for so long. There was only a small amount of blood found at the scene of the crime, indicating that her friend just hit her head and fell into the river. So everything has to be an adjustment for Abbey. Of course her mom thinks she just isn't doing it right and forces her to do things. Kind of makes me hate her mom. Also there is a mysterious guy named Caspian that shows up out of no where. He also doesn't like the mysterious grounds keeper named Nickolas. That is a mystery in itself right there. Also where the hell did Caspian come from, and who is he? I'm also curious on what actually happened to her friend. So hopefully I can read another third of the book before I have to write a post. I am not allowed to go more then two days of not posting. Fingers crossed I get a lot of reading done at work. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment