Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Back to reading

Hey guys, its your favorite slacker here. Come on. I know that is what you really think of me since I chose to watch The Walking Dead over reading. Anyways, I had to stop watching because I need something else to do on my long train ride in a few weeks. So excited for that by the way. Also I'd like to prove to my mom that I'm not addicted to the show. Just one of the characters because he's cool. I don't know why, he just is. Anyways, lets get talking about the book. So nothing much has happened in the book other then me trying to figure out all that is going on. But its getting to the point where they are thinking a vampire is involved. Or, should I say night walker? The book is pretty much just as crazy as Sign. Sour Lake tends to jump around as well, so you really got to pay attention to everything. There are clues everywhere but none of them make sense. Anyways, I'm finally about a third of the way through the book and I'll be trying to read more while at work. It all depends on how well my attention span is. Lately it hasn't been that long. I feel like my brother who has ADHD. That kid can only last halfway through Iron Man before he starts jumping around and picking on my dogs. Poor things. Anyways, I'm going to head our for now it is almost time to do our paper work for the day. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment