Thursday, May 21, 2015

Finally halfway through Sour Lake

It is getting to that  point where my attention span starts to become shorter. As much as I like the book, I can't keep my focus. I blame my cousin on this one. If she didn't get me into a certain TV show, then I wouldn't have my mind on that show instead of focusing on reading. Tomorrow is most likely going to be a lazy day for me. Because I like to sleep in my comfy bed while cuddling with my dogs. Also I'd like to spend as much time with them before my crazy two weeks gets here. Nothing like a concert shortly followed by a trip to the East coast to make me missing my dogs already. But I at least get to see a familiar faces I know and love. One just more then the others. Also traveling to where my favorite writer once lived is pretty cool. Expect pictures of me hanging out with Edgar Allen Poe. Just saying. But I'm heading out for now because I have a book to read and a show to watch. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment