Sunday, May 3, 2015

Halfway through Dangerous Secrets

Honestly I wanted to read more of Transformed, but the iPad decided to do a disappearing act from my backpack. In other words, someone took it while I was sleeping. Got to love siblings. Anyways, I'm half way through Dangerous Secrets now, and everything is making so much more sense now. I can breathe a sigh of relief. Also it would be a huge twist of events if one of the brothers was the one to kidnap Taryn ten years ago. My money is on Kane. I don't know why, but I am going on the fact that he likes to be alone and in the mountains. The place where the book first started. Insert dramatic music. Anyways, the book is pretty good so far. Its a little slow, but I think that is because you are confused as hell trying to figure out why the prologue is the way it is and the book is completely different. But I'm going to read some more. No ipad means no distractions and games. Also means that I will actually get some reading done. I'm a horrible person. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment