Sunday, May 10, 2015

Almost done with The Hollow (Last Post)

If you noticed that I said last post, don't panic, it just means that its the last post for this book. I just wanted to point that out right away to avoid confusion. I'm not giving up on this blog just yet, so your stuck with me. Anyways, I have learned absolutely nothing so far. Just that there is some greater force holding Caspian back from showing how much he really cares about Abbey. The guy does all these sweet things for her, makes her fall in love, and then just nope, he can't do it. What an idiot. But I do say it sure gives it that soap opera vibe in a way. I don't watch soap operas, at least no willingly. It seems to be the only channel on at the hospital these days. Either that or sports. Gross. I swear my grans does it on purpose just to see me squirm. Anyways, I am almost done with the book. Its a bit slow, but I think that has to do with the fact that you pick out every little detail hoping that it would shed some light on everything. Sadly it doesn't. It frustrates me. I don't even have a theory on this book. I would of if her friend didn't actually end up dead. Anyways if I remember correctly, there is a sequel. Hopefully that book has more answers. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment