Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sorry for not reading for a while

I had a rough week this past week. It was the anniversary of my grandma Robison's death. I was pretty close to her, so I take the day of her death pretty hard. Also I seem to have gotten readdicted to The Walking Dead. I really hate myself for that, but I will have to say that I'm a Daryl fan. The guy is just to cool and I heard the actor is pretty chill too. But I will buckle down on reading as soon as I can. Which will probably be when I have no more episodes of The Walking Dead to watch.  That won't be long since I am about three episodes in through season four. I am a horrible person. But I just realized that my trip out East is getting closer. You have no idea how excited I am about that. Also twenty-six hours on a train means I will get a lot of reading done. Yay for you guys. But I'm going to head out for now. Its pretty warm where I live and I tend to get sick if I get to overheated. That means I'm going to go cool down and cuddle with my dogs in the basement. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment