Thursday, May 14, 2015

The Stone Prince by Gena Showalter

Since I finally got about 20 percent of the way through Sour Lake, I'd thought I would reward myself with a little bit of romance. Also Sour Lake is just as messed up as Sign and I can only take so much of that stuff in a small time frame. It makes my head hurt because I'm so busy trying to figure out what is going on and trying to figure out who did it. Good book, just take me forever to read it. Anyways, I recently bought a Gena Showalter book off of Amazon.com and it seems to be in pretty good shape for getting it for only one cent. I think the title is pretty self explanatory  when it comes to the book. Basically some guy gets cursed, woman wakens him from the curse, then breaks the curse, and they live happily ever after. I didn't read the book, but I'm pretty sure that is what happens. Don't hold me to it. So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment