Sunday, May 3, 2015

Started reading The Hunger Games

Don't look at me in disbelief that I haven't read the books yet. In all honesty, I have read them. Well, to be more honest it was only half of the first book. I think I might be one of the very few who didn't like the books. I can hear your gasps of disbelief from here. I can't tell you why I don't like the books. Maybe because it just drags on and puts every thing in detail. And I mean everything. I'm more of a plot and imagine kind of person. I would rather create my own world then have a book tell me what to envision. But for the sake of the movies, I'm reading the books again. There are some things I don't understand while I watch the movies, and I'm pretty sure the books explain them. Like doesn't she really love Peeta? Or, will she actually end up with Gale? Why did they do a certain thing a certain way? If you know any answers to my questions, please keep them to yourselves. I'd like to find out on my own and I hate spoilers. I had to deal with that in high school. Also spoilers ruined Supernatural for me. I will never look at that show the same ever again. How dare someone write that the one died and that an angel took over his body. I hate you internet. And I know that you aren't supposed to read the book after you watched the movies, because you end up comparing the book to the movie instead of the other way around. Just bare with me people. Remember I read half of a book. I'm not completely in the dark. Even though you may think that I am. But I'm going to head out and wish that I was outside in this beautiful weather that Wisconsin is finally having. I can't go enjoy it because of two things. One being that I'm at work, and two, believe it or not, I'm allergic to the sun. I break out in hives if I stay in the sun for too long. I'd like to think of myself as a vampire because of that. But I'm off to go read the Hunger Games and leave you to judge me. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment