Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Halfway through The Stone Prince

So I'm finally about halfway through the book. I should be farther, but the weather is too hot and it makes me not want to do anything but sleep. I'm a horrible person. Anyways, the book is quite interesting so far. Our full of himself warrior is falling for our leading lady, but he doesn't want to admit it. Well at least not yet. At least we finally got past the whole 'I am man and you are nothing but a weak woman' attitude. But there have been a few heated moments. Even one where our leading lady's brother walked in on. You can only imagine what she would feel like at that moment. Some of you may have actually experienced something like that. Nothing like someone walking in right when clothes are starting to fly off. The horror. Anyways, I'll probably read a little bit more. I'm not sure yet. Its late and all I want to do is go home. I opened a window in hopes that a cool breeze would keep me awake. Sadly there is not cool breeze to keep me awake. The down falls of summer. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment