Sunday, May 24, 2015

Reading The Stone Prince

One day I'll figure out how to organize my posts based on the books they are about, but until then you will just have to hunt everything down. I posted this book about two weeks ago, give or take a few days. Anyways, I'm honestly not that far. Figured I would share the thoughts I have so far. I will have to say you want to beat the leading man right away. I hope his aditude changes in the book or I'm jumping in and strangling him. I hate guys who think a woman's place is by his side and quite. Thank the lord that mothers these days slap their sons if they ever thought that. Right now my mother is doing that to my thirteen year old brother. Not really its just a figure of speech. But come on. We should really beat the guys that think woman are just their for their amusement and to take care of them. That is something I will not stand for. And good thing the leading lady in this book doesn't either. She threw down some moves on the guy that he really deserved. Hopefully she doesn't back down or I'll be highly disappointed. But I'm going to head out now. I have some working to do and also maybe some packing for the upcoming weekend. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment