Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Halfway through The Hunger Games

Okay, so originally I didn't make it halfway. But I can say that I read the first part of the book. So now I'm reading some new stuff. Sadly I can't help but compare it to the movie and I deserve to be slapped because of it. So far I'm still not thinking this is the greatest book I have ever read. I know I'm a tough critic. At least I'm trying to read the series. But at least now I know that Peeta's feelings toward Katniss ring true. Now I just have to figure out if she actually loves him or she is just acting for the hell of it. In all honesty I think she does, but not at first. To her, he is just someone who was nice to her and kind of made her feel weak. Hints that this guy is going to weasel his way into her heart. I'm sure some of have experienced that in life. Me included. Anyways, like I said, its still not great but it isn't worth the two stars I originally gave it. You can say that it just gained a star in my book. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment