Sunday, May 3, 2015

Reading The Hunger Games

Fact, reading a book that you have already read half of kind of gets a little boring. It makes me want to sleep instead of read. Why I decided to read from the very beginning is beyond my understanding. It probably has to do with the fact that I can't remember where I left off in the first place. Anyways, we all how it begins. The book that is. Katniss wakes up to see her mother and sister cuddling. She goes out to hunt. She comes back and does some trading. She gets ready for the reaping. Her sister gets called. She volunteers. They take Katniss away after her last good-byes with friends and family. They get to the capitol. And that is as far as I got. I could say that they then get all pretty. Get shown like animals at a county fair. Go to where all the tributes are staying. And that will be all that I remember. I'm sure there is other stuff in between all that I said, but you either know what its all about or you can read the book yourself. Right away you see the differences between the book and the movie. I'm not going to say what they are because there is a lot. But that's Hollywood. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment