Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Almost finished reading The Hunger Games

I have about a third of the book left. Still think its not that great, but that is just my opinion. You can say that it has to do with the fact that it isn't the usual genre of book that I read, since most of the books I've reviewed are romances. Anyways, I just finished the second part of the book where there is now six of them left. Rue also just died. I heard that it is a really sad part, but I didn't get all emotional. Maybe I'm broken or something. I always get emotional when someone dies. I guess not this time. Something has to be wrong with me. Anyways, I'll most likely wrap up the book tomorrow in the wee hours. I won't have a computer with me, so this will be my last post. I have a trip I have to take because I have to visit my grans who is back in the hospital. Luckly its nothing bad. Just a broken back because she is old. Who would of thought washing your hair in the sink would brake your back? Poor woman. Anyways, I'm off to read some more. I hope I'll be able to finish it in the last two hours of work, but I highly doubt it. My attention span isn't that great with this book. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment