Thursday, April 30, 2015

Wow, I'm almost done? (Never Never)

Its a shame that I fought tooth and nail to get the iPad, only to find out that I'm almost done with the book. It feels like I just started. I kind of don't want it to end either. I guess I'm just facinated by the plot of the story. The whole entire time reading the characters are trying to relearn themselves. I have a theory on what is going on, but I'm not going to say anything until I know for sure. Anyways, I love the book and I can't wait to read the next one. Sadly it won't be until everyone has read it because I'm poor and I never win the giveaways I want. Which kind of makes me sad. Anyways, I just got some books from the library and I'll be reading those soon enough. I know I have to finish Dangerous Secrets and Transformed. I have so many damn books to read, I just don't know what to do with my self. Anyways, this is most likely going to be my last post on Never Never. I might mention it in the next post I make. It all depends if I finish it, which I probably will. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment