Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hey there

Since I am already getting complaints about my last post on Transformed. AKA my mom. Apparently I wasn't nice enough. The disadvantages of having your family able to read your blog. I can be on the East Coast and I will be getting a phone call telling me what I should of said or left out in general. Anyways, I'm not saying that I couldn't read it because it's terrible. The book is good. Don't get me wrong. I honestly really like it. Sure it's not something I usually read but I still enjoyed it. I just don't have the time or focus to finish it. I feel bad that I can't. I want to know how the book ends. But due to family issues and other personal reasons, I can't do it. Also it doesn't help that I have brothers hogging all of the devices. So I am sorry if I came off cold or harsh in my last post. I didn't mean much by it and I will consider my words in the future. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment