Thursday, April 23, 2015

Almost done with Bad Romeo

Have you ever read a book where you actually feel like you are the main character. Like when the character is nervous, your heart is racing like theirs would be. Or, if they are frustrated, you feel like you could slap someone as well. I will have to say that this book definitely made me experience that. Which is saying a lot since there is only a handful of books that can do that. For example Beautiful Disaster or Ugly Love. Anyways as I wrap the book, which kind of makes me sad, I get drawn more into the book. It also makes me look forward to the next book. Still makes me sad that its almost over. I was really liking the complicated relationship between Cassie and Ethan. I don't know what it is about me and complicated relationships, but I love them. Never a dull moment with that stuff. Maybe there is something wrong with me. I know there is because I'm supposed to be sleeping right now because I have been up all night for work. Sadly all the caffeine I have consumed hasn't decided to kick in until now. Which ends up with my dog RJ staring at me like he's ready to snuggle up and sleep. Poor guy because we were starting to snuggle when the stupid caffeine kicked in. I kind of want to finish this book now and yet I don't want it to end just yet. Its me preordering Beautiful Sacrifice all over again. I hate tough decisions like this. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment