Sunday, April 12, 2015

Reading Mystery Man

Honestly I thought he was made up in the book. Only because he leaves without a trace. I know I usually don't start a post talking about the book, but I couldn't help it. You basically spend the first few chapters wondering if he is real. Then you start guessing who the mystery guy is. Until the guy shows up at her place after a break in. Then things get interesting. I only say this because our leading lady has three hot men after her, and she is only sleeping with one. We all know mystery man is going to win this macho battle but why not enjoy the book while it lasts. But I'm going to head out. I got some wrapping up to do before I clock out. Also sorry for not having a picture of the book, I will for sure have that for the next post. Promise. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment