Sunday, April 5, 2015

Almost finished reading Angel After Dark

While those who celebrate Easter were celebrating and enjoying loved ones, I was stuck at work reading. I'm not complaining because I'm almost caught up in my reading and almost finished Angel After Dark. This will most likely be the last post on the book, but I will mention it in the next post before talking about the book of interest. Anyways, our two love birds in the book have finally gave into each other. Angel is still thinking the whole thing isn't going to work while Alex is realizing that everything is much more different with Angel then anyone else. But while our love birds try to figure things out, someone is after Angel. Only because she is working on a very important case. This kind of makes Alex investigate on his own behind her back. Things are pretty interesting right now and I'm kind of curious on how this book is going to end. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment