Monday, April 6, 2015

I thought I had more time (Beautiful Redemption)

I honestly thought I had time to catch up with this book, but apparently Jamie had other plans because Beautiful Sacrifice comes out in the next few months. Maybe. She could be lying. Either way I have to get my but in gear with this book. So the book is all about Thomas, Mr. FBI agent. The oldest of the Maddox brothers. Anyways, the book is told through Liis' eyes. I'm doing a recap more for myself then anything. So ignore my constant rambling about the book. Anyways, the book started off pretty heated. The book so far has the two arguing and stepping on each other's toes. Also things are a little awkward after their little heated moment. But I like the book already, but I had to put it aside due to the mountains of book I had to read from the library and also book requests. But I'm buckling down with this book because I want it done before Beautiful Sacrifice comes out. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment