Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Can't put down. (Beautiful Redemption)

I don't know why I was panicing. Should of known that the moment I got to the mention of Travis Maddox that I wouldn't put the book down. Still my favorite Maddox brother out of all the five brothers. Probably because it was his story first. So you can just say that I love Travis Maddox because I met him first. Anyways, the book is really good. My obsession with the series is refusing to let me put the book down long enough to get some sleep. Shame on me, because I have Grans duty tomorrow. I honestly think that its stupid because she isn't my responsibility and the woman hates me for some reason. Its not the tattoo, not like she can do anything about that now. Anyways, I'm loosing my main focus. Back to the book. So these two are basically Travis and Abby, just older and have more secrets and issues. They like each other, but they won't do anything about it. Well Thomas wants to, but just like Abby, Liis won't have anything to do with it. I wonder if this relationship end up like Travis and Abby's. I don't know I'm only halfway through the book and I just want to read more. But it kind of makes me wish for something as intense as the love going around in these books. Like the whole 'no question about it, I love you and need you as much as the air I breath' thing going on. Why can't I have something like that? So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment