Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Almost finished reading The Fiery Heart

Okay my computer still hasn't been shipped off to get fixed yet. So I'm post as much as I can before the thing decides to crash again. Its a handful lately. Anyways, I'm almost done with The Fiery Heart. Adrien and Sydney finally got their moments alone with out worrying about what others would think. Nothing like a crashed car in a snow storm to create the perfect getaway. Anyways, Sydney has accomplished a lot. She was able to replicate Marcus's ink and she has it so that it can be invisible. Better to make Marcus's cause more discreet and on the inside of alchemist walls. Also she was able to create an ink with  someone's blood that was turned back from being a bad vampire. There is an actual name for it, but I can't spell it correctly even if my life depended on it. Anyways, things are getting intense and we know that these two love birds are going to get caught some how. I just haven't gotten to that part. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment