Saturday, April 25, 2015

Yay I got my computer back

So I got a pleasant gift yesterday. In all honesty I never thought I'd be so happy to see technology in my entire life. AKA my computer. I still hate it for having the hard drive fail on me. That is so not cool, but at least I got everything back and running. So now its crunch time with writing since I have only five days to even feel like I'm a winner. And of course I leave my stupid notebook at home with all of my writing in it. I hate the way I forget things. Also I know I should be reading, but I'm too busy enjoying the fact that I have a computer again. Along with the fact that I can by used books on the internet. That last one is great because my mom gave me a ridiculous amount of a book budget. I mean, twenty dollars is not going to satisfy my book addiction. Some people just don't understand. Anyways, I'm heading out because I'm at work and I'm supposed to be doing stuff. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment