Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Started reading Instinct by Sherrilyn Kenyon

For those who didn't know, I'm a huge Sherrilyn Kenyon fan. So far I have five stared everyone of her books that I have read. So when the library get one of her books and I'm the first to read it. It gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside just like the man I admire. Anyways, enough of my banter. I just got Instinct by Sherrilyn Kenyon from the library. As much as I like to own the book, I kind of exhausted my book budget the other day at the book story on Confess, Bad Romeo, and A Beautiful Wedding. That last book wasn't supposed to be bought but I have a thing called a Maddox Brothers Compulsion. Meaning I see anything involving Jamie McGuire's Maddox Brothers and I have to buy it. I'm a bad person. But at least I can say that I now have the complete series unless I can find Mrs. Maddox which I have come to accept doesn't exist. Yet goodreads likes to tease with the fact that it was out there at one point. Which makes me sad. Also I will read Transformed the moment I finish reading all of the books I got from the library and bought. Because I'm still avoiding it. Don't get me wrong, its a good book. Its just I'm not motivated to read it. I always lose interest when I have a deadline fast approaching. Don't believe me. I have a book I have to write in four days and I'm not even close to done. Like I said before I'm a bad person. I really need to stop doing stuff at the last minute. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment