Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Finished reading Beautiful Redemption....sadly

Like always, good things must come to an end. Its just not fair. Anyways, loved the book as always. I loved the few shockers in the book that were sometimes part of a funny moment. Honestly I couldn't stop smiling at some parts. Also the ending had me a little worried there. Pretty much almost yelled 'no' and throw a tantrum. But no one died. Which is good. Or, I would be very displeased with Jamie. Anyways, I pulled an all nighter to finish this book. I couldn't sleep otherwise. Now I just wan the next one. Also I realize that I will be really sad when the series ends. It kind of breaks my heart a little. Unless Jamie writes the books in the point of view of the brothers.....hint hint. Either way I don't want the series to end. But I'm going to head out. Read all the books that are part of this series. You might even form an unhealthy obsession with the brothers like I have. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment